THE PELION INSTITUTE
The target of the Pelion Institute includes the developing of activities
that serve the public and help the growth of the public economy
on a local level with the dealings of any kind national or municipality
expenditure or other financial sources that are come from the public
or private section and are disposed for this cause. More specifically
the institute's target includes:
- 1. Every action that reinforces and supports local developement
( financial, social, cultural, athletic or othe r) in the region
of Magnesia or beyond.
- 2. The cooperation with institutes in development as well
as participation in programs of developmental collaborations
in local, peripheral or international levesl.
- 3. The training or the collaboration in training programs
of the EU, or other international associations as well as National
developmental programs. The implementation, or the participation
in those programs, as well as the self-contained management
of resources that are related with them.
- 4. Any other not explicitly named targets but relevant with
One way in which the Pelion Institute is able to achieve its aim
is through the collaboration with legal Persons of the Public or
Private section within the country or out the country, within the
EU, within International associations, within public services of
the Greek Government and in general of the Greek Ministries, with
the local municipality institutions of any grade, with other associations
or institutions as well as with the private section.
Moreover the institute is able to use all means for the realisation
of its aims, particularly the following means and actions that are
reported indicatively and not restrictively:
- 1. The implementation of structural programs from the European
- 2. The implementation of programs of local growth in the
region of the prefecture Magnesia.
- 3. The concentration of actions in the sector of human resources
( personnel ).
- 4. The undertaking of actions in the sector of environmental
protection and the promotion of initiatives in the cultural
and athletic domain and in general the achievement of any actions,
programs and activities that have as objective the economic
and cultural growth of the Prefecture of Magnesia.